Step 1: Fill in the Issuer Application Form (Additional requests may be made for documentation filed within the issuers jurisdiction.)
Step 2: Officer, Director, and Controlling Shareholder disclosure documentation including a scanned copy of the individual passport, a scanned copy of a utility bill showing the physical address and name no more than 3 months (90 days) from the date of application
Step 3: Uploading of Corporate profile, applicable offering documents, memorandums, financials, and Business Plan. (Including verification of any required filings within the issuer jurisdiction.)
Step 4: Supplying the Corporate Finance department with applicable material contracts, events, documentation, and otherwise required for the listing committee to consider the application.
Step 5: Setting of the asking price, and beginning the campaign and social media marketing
Download Application Forms:
Issuer Application Form -
Director & Officer Form -
Controlling Shareholder Form –
Email all completed documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
AfricanX has solved this issue by building a platform of which Verified Investor members who are registered with a licensed broker dealer can review applicable “African” campaigns and invest into the private company directly through the broker or self-directed. This is “Private Placement” for the crowd funding and “private reselling” for the investor to investor trading markets.
1. The Equity Crowd Funding Market where private placements like an IPO are made into the company. Building up the required investment of seed and start-up capital.
2. The Equity Standard Market where shareholders who are sophisticated and qualified may resell their shares in private transactions with other investors on the system. The qualifying companies are private reporting companies within their jurisdiction with the applicable offering documents for general market trading.
1. Maintain Control of your Company and choose the offering that suites your needs
2. Simple listing process and low fee structures
3. Global exposure to over 150,000 venture capital firms and high net worth investors
4. Social media marketing that builds your followers and supporters
5. Safe escrow of investor funds to ensure capital is available immediately
6. The advice of a professional broker dealer and Corporate Finance team
7. Access to training and education
8. Governance and Compliance Procedures and Audit trails
9. Access to a liquid trading market for investors
10. Flexible terms and conditions for every companies needs